All members of the AES Electrophoresis Society are encouraged to submit a nomination. The nominator must be a member of the society at the time of nomination. The nomination consists of:
- 1) Nominators name and contact info
- 2) One-page nomination letter
- 3) Current contact information for the candidate.
Self-nominations are not allowed.
Nominations must be submitted electronically to AES Society.
Deadlines for Submission
- AES Lifetime Achievement Award: January 1st of each year
- AES Mid-Career Achievement Award: November 15th of each year
- AES Distinguished Service Award: December 1st of each year
- AES Blue Fingers Student Award: May 17th of each year (see details below)
Send the following requirements to AES Society by the May 17 deadline.
- This completed Application Form
- A copy of the abstract submitted for presentation (oral or poster) at the Annual Meeting .
- Two letters of nomination, one by the student’s mentor. An explanation of the inventive and creative contributions by the student to the work should be included.
- A copy of the candidate's graduate transcript.
- Copies of up to 2 selected reprints and/or preprints of research accomplished.
- The recipient will be required to deliver a featured oral presentation during the Annual meeting.