Application Deadline: April 30
Send the following requirements to email@example.com by the April 30 deadline.
- This completed Application Form
- An abstract (350 word max) of the proposed presentation (oral or poster) for the AES conference.
- Two letters of nomination, one by the student’s mentor. An explanation of the inventive and creative contributions by the student to the work should be included.
- A copy of the candidate's graduate transcript.
- Copies of reprints and/or preprints of research accomplished.
- The recipients will be included as a speaker in the AES Lifetime Achievement Award Session
*The complimentary registration requires the awardee to volunteer for 4 hours during the conference.