Trianja Technologies has over 30+ years of experience in glass structuring and patterning of fused silica and other glasses stemming from the advanced photomask and flat panel display industries.
DECODON GmbH is a bioinformatics company founded in 2000 to develop software for the modern Life Sciences. Our bioinformatics tools are helping scientists to generate knowledge from the massive amounts of data that are accumulated by recent methods in global functional genomics.
For over 35 years, C.B.S. SCIENTIFIC has been dedicated to excellence in manufacturing electrophoresis equipment and scientific instruments for Life Science Research. Every product is engineered for versatility, optimal performance and ease of use.
Kendrick Labs Inc has been carrying out protein electrophoresis as a service for academia, federal institutions and industry since 1987. Our mission is to help clients solve proteomic problems quickly and economically, especially problems benefiting from 2-dimensional gel electrophoresis.
Bio-Rad manufactures and distributes products for a wide range of technologies including proteomics, real time PCR, electrophoresis, imaging, immunoassay, chromatography, microbiology, amplification, clinical informatics, microplate automation, immunofluorescence, molecular and cell biology.
GE Healthcare's broad range of products and services enable healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions earlier.
LabSmith designs and manufactures lab equipment that furthers the art of research. Our products handle the exasperating tasks such as timing, voltage control and fluid routing. We craft rugged, innovative, affordable solutions to everyday lab chores, so that you can focus on science.
- 1-D Gel Electrophoresis
- 2-D Gel Electrophoresis
- Blue Native Gel Electrophoresis
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Dielectrophoresis Resource Page
- Electrical Current Monitoring
- Electric Field Mediated Particle
Alignment and Rotation
- Ferguson Plot Analysis
- Free Flow Electrophoresis
- Gradient Elution Moving Boundary
- Gradient Elution Isotachophoresis (GEITP)
- Image Acquisition and Analysis
- Isoelectric Focusing
- LOC & Disease Biomarkers
- Mass Spectrometry
- Microchip Electrophoresis
- Microchip Electroporation
- Microfluidic Chips
- Microfluidic Free Flow Electrophoresis
- Multi-dimensional Electrophoresis
- Nanofluidic Channels
- Nanofluidic Entropophoresis
- Particle Image Velocimetry
- Polynucleotide Electrophoresis
- Preparative Gel Electrophoresis of Native Metalloproteins
- Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE)
- Surface Acoustic Wave Atomization
- Two-Phase Electrophoresis
- Western Blotting